Vidyasagar Academy proudly announces Robotics Competition to be conducted in Jubilee English CBSE School, Kumbhari, Akola. This competition is restricted for the students of Jubilee English CBSE School only.
Date of competition: 02 July, 2016
The information about the competition is given below. Please note all students of this school.
The track will be as follows for this competition. Read the below given rules for the competition carefully and follow them systematically.
Rules for the competition
- You can use only 2 IR sensors for the robot to follow this track.
- When robot is moving on the track, it MUST NOT CROSS the track, but it should turn either left or right on the track, as shown in the above diagram with arrows.
- The direction of robot moving on the track is shown in the diagram, but you can take opposite direction also.
- Every student must write his program independently. Maximum time for writing program will be 30 minutes.
- However, the student can write the program for the given track at home also and bring the program in pen drive or in his own laptop.
- During actual competition, each student will get only 2 chances to test the robot on the given track.
The robot which will follow the track for one complete round in shortest time and without errors will be declared as the WINNER OF THIS COMPETITION.
Vidyasagar Academy wishes you all the best…!
THE NEXT COMPETITION IN PRABHAT KIDS SCHOOL WILL BE HELD SOON. ITS DATE WILL BE DECLARED BY TOMORROW.