Step by step explanation, with each and every step for calculation is given. Selected problems from HSC Board Papers. Systematically written solved unsolved problems booklet. All 6 chapters: Instruments, Power Supply, Transducer, Operational Amplifier, Communication Electronics, Study of Integrated Circuits; are covered.
This booklet contains selected and regular problems asked in HSC Board examination of 12th standard bifocal electronics subject for paper-1 only.
Price: Rs. 100/-
This is is the first theory paper of 12th electronics syllabus. It carries 50 Marks. These marks are divided into 6 chapters as given below:
- Instruments: CRT, CRO, function generator, DMM – 15%
- DC Power Supplies: HWR, FWR, BR, filters, regulators, 3-terminal ICs – 20%
- Transducers: active/passive transducers, 9 different types of transducers – 10%
- Operational Amplifiers: differential amplifier, characteristics of opamp, why dual power supply is necessary, parameters of opamp, inverting/non-inverting amplifier, adder, subtractor, integrator, differentiator, buffer, comparator, Schmitt trigger, etc. – 25%
- Modern Electronics Communication: elements of communication system, satellite comm., WAN, MAN, LAN; optical fiber comm., facsimile FAX, Cell phone technology, RADAR communication, etc. – 10%
- Study of Integrated Circuits: complete study of IC 555, IC 741 and IC LM 317 – 20%
Suggested Material for Study
- Free downloads of 12th electronics study material.
- Watch the video lectures of the author on different topics from 12th electronics syllabus.
Why not buy our complete notes set?
Searching for 12th Electronics Notes? Get Exam Season Discount!
Easy to understand, easier to remember, sure success! This year, more than 1300 students are studying with these notes! Check their reviews.