Distance learning AVR Robotics course is designed in such a way that any student from 7th standard onward can learn it just in the comforts of the home!
Price: Rs. 7000/-
This course is taken by hundrends of students across the country and achieved best skill in fundamentals of robotics.
After learning this course, you will be able to write your own codes as per your logical requirement in basic AVR microcontroller and create your own beautiful projects.
The course book contents are given below:
- Fundamentals of AVR microcontroller ATMega16
- Binary and hexadecimal fundamentals and their conversions
- Learning the architecture of ATMega16 dev. board
- Learning the basics of C programming language
- Learning the use of AVR Studio 4 application in robotics
- How to write your first code in robotics?
- Compile the code
- Burning the code into microcontroller
- Testing the robotic kit as per the program
- Writing higher level logic programs guide
- How to write multi pattern blinking LEDs?
- How to write forward/backward motion of robot?
- How to use IR sensors to take decisions?
- How to write black line following code?
- How to write white line following code?
- Logic behind obstacle avoiding code
- Logic of edge avoiding code
- How to use different sensors with our kit
- DTMF sensor code
- Sound sensor code
- Guide to prepare for learning higher robotics codes of robotic arm, home automation system, etc.
The development board of ATMega16 given with this kit, is multipurpose board and can be used for advanced robotics like Bluetooth controlling, DTMF controlling, Remote controlled robotic arm, etc.
With this course, you will be given with the access of AVR Studio 4 software, the perfect USBasp burner application, drivers for Windows 8/10, and carefully tested ready made source codes for your kit.
So what are you waiting for? Just add this product into the cart and buy it. Its fascinating to learn robotics and show off your work to friends and colleagues.