Vidyasagar Academy is starting Robotics Workshops and Short Term Courses with full practicals from 27th March, 2018 up to 10th June 2018. Suitable timings (1-2 hours for each batch) from 10AM to 7PM are available.
- Each Workshop/Short Term Course will continue upto 10 days.
- Tested multipurpose practical kit with all necessary sensors and equipments will be given to each student.
- Any student from 7th standard onwards can take admission to this course.
- Each batch will contain limited seats.
- Those who want to join, please register your name as early as possible, on this link.
You can download the Arduino software on this link. When you visit the page on this link, click again on “Just Download” link, as shown below.
Download the readymade files of today’s practical session, as given below:
Don’t forget to write Google Review about Vidyasagar Academy. Click here to writet review.
Are you ready to work out on your ATL project task allotted to you by Prof. Dattaraj Vidyasagar Sir?
Ok! Then let us begin…!
Read the following instructions very carefully!
Visit the following links readily made available by Vidyasagar Sir, and collect the required information. After collecting the information, copy-paste it into your project_name.docx MS Word File.
- Basic theory of Arduino – link
- Types of Arduino Boards
- Then download the Arduino Software 1.8.5 (latest version) from your PC or laptop from this link.
- After downloading it, unzip the software and install it on your PC or laptop.
- Also copy this downloaded file into your pen drive as personal copy.
- Now return to your MS Word file and systematically arrange the copied information from the given pages, as above.
Once ready with your MS Word file, save it and upload the file on this website, by filling up the form on this link (to fill up this form you must sign in to your gmail account).
When the file is uploaded your first task is over…!
Our project work will start from 25th February, 2018 at 6PM sharp at Vidyasagar Academy. All the participants must attend it.
Bring one copy book, pen, pencil and pen drive.
You will get complete guidelines of coding and programming part of Arduino, which we shall use in your project.
Register your name for this event by clicking following button. Every student who is participating in project event, must register.