This post is part of the series 11-12th Electronics Notes
Other posts in this series:
Most popular notes of 12th Electronics Paper-2. Updated as per the latest revision of HSC Board syllabus. Trusted by thousands of students since 1990. The author of this notes has profound experience of teaching this subject since last 27 years. We suggest to buy our complete set of 12th Electronics Notes.
These notes are revised as per the latest syllabus of Higher Secondary Vocational Board, Pune.
The author of this notes, insists to buy complete set of 12th electronics notes available in our Trusted Online Store.
This is is the second theory paper of 12th electronics syllabus. It carries 50 Marks. These marks are divided into 7 chapters as given below:
- Number systems: binary, hexadecimal conversions, binary arithmetic, etc.
- Logic gates: AND/OR/NOT/NAND/NOR/Ex-OR; Boolean algebra, De Morgan’s theorems, identities, NAND/NOR as UBB, etc.
- Logic Families: bipolar and unipolar TTL/CMOS logic circuits, their working, etc.
- Combinational Logic Circuits: Mux, Demux, Encoder and Decoder, working, etc.
- Flip Flops: RS FF, clock concept, JK FF, MS FF, registers and counters, working, neat diagrams, etc.
- A/D & D/A Converters: weighted resistors D/A converter, R-2R ladder, simultaneous A/D converter, counter type, SAR converter, etc.
- Computer Fundamentals: basic computer system, memories, storage types, etc.
The notes contain systematically arranged topics, neat and clean diagrams, chapter-wise exercises, short and long answer questions, summary of each chapter, etc.
Suggested Material for Study
- Free downloads of 12th electronics study material.
- Watch the video lectures of the author on different topics from 12th electronics syllabus.
Continue reading this series:
12th Standard Applied Electronics Notes