This post is part of the series 11-12th Electronics Notes
Other posts in this series:
Most popular notes of 12th Electronics Paper-1. Updated as per the latest revision of HSC Board syllabus. Trusted by thousands of students since 1990. The author of this notes has profound experience of teaching this subject since last 27 years. We suggest to buy our complete set of 12th Electronics Notes.
The 12th Standard Applied Electronics Notes are written by Prof. Dattaraj Vidyasagar who is teaching this subject since last 27 years in RLT College of Science, Akola. These notes are revised as per the latest syllabus of Higher Secondary Vocational Board, Pune.
The author insists to buy complete set of 12th electronics notes available in our Trusted Online Store.
This is is the first theory paper of 12th electronics syllabus. It carries 50 Marks. These marks are divided into 6 chapters as given below:
- Instruments: CRT, CRO, function generator, DMM
- DC Power Supplies: HWR, FWR, BR, filters, regulators, 3-terminal ICs
- Transducers: active/passive transducers, 9 different types of transducers
- Operational Amplifiers: differential amplifier, characteristics of opamp, why dual power supply is necessary, parameters of opamp, inverting/non-inverting amplifier, adder, subtractor, integrator, differentiator, buffer, comparator, Schmitt trigger, etc.
- Modern Electronics Communication: elements of communication system, satellite comm., WAN, MAN, LAN; optical fiber comm., facsimile FAX, Cell phone technology, RADAR communication, etc.
- Study of Integrated Circuits: complete study of IC 555, IC 741 and IC LM 317.
The notes contain systematically arranged topics, neat and clean diagrams, chapter-wise exercises, short and long answer questions, summary of each chapter, etc.
The author of this notes suggest to purchase 12th electronics notes complete set available on this link.
Suggested Material for Study
- For detailed Scope & Limitations given in the prescribed syllabus, download the syllabus for free.
- Watch the video lectures of the author on different topics from this paper.
Continue reading this series:
11th Standard Electronics Notes Set