This post is part of the series 12th Electronics Sure Questions
Other posts in this series:
These are the conceptual study questions to enrich your GK of 12th standard bifocal electronics subject. These questions will definitely compel you to think logically and to study the relevant chapter to understand the logic behind each of the question.
Conceptual study questions on Chapter 6, Study of Integrated Circuits
- Why IC 555 is named as IC555? Explain with details.
- Is it necessary to adjust offset nulling in IC741? Why?
- What is the use of control voltage pin-5 of IC555? Thus explain 2/3 and 1/3 limits when we apply external wave e.g. triangular wave at pin-5 of the IC.
- What is PAM? How IC555 can be used as PAM circuit?
- What is the operating voltage of IC 555?
- If we increase or decrease the operating voltage of IC555, why it is so that it does NOT change the charging and discharging time of the external capacitor connected in – say – AMV mode?
- How we can use IC555 as ONE SHOT MULTIVIBRATOR i.e. monostable multivibrator without using pin-2 of the IC?
- Can we use IC555 as an amplifier? Give reason to your YES/NO answer.
We suggest you to read the chapter Study of Integrated Circuits – Paper 1 and then try to solve these questions. If you have any doubt or queries about it, don’t hesitate to contact us at this link. You can view and study the chapter at this link.
If you have the answer or want to discuss about these questions, you can post your comment below on this page.
You can purchase the complete notes of this subject at this link in a very reasonable price.