This post is part of the series 12th Electronics Sure Questions
Other posts in this series:
- 12th bifocal electronics: Conceptual study questions, Chapter 1
- 12th bifocal electronics: Conceptual study questions, Chapter 2 (Current)
- 12th bifocal electronics: Conceptual study questions, Chapter 3
These are the conceptual study questions to enrich your GK of 12th standard bifocal electronics subject. These questions will definitely compel you to think logically and to study the relevant chapter to understand the logic behind each of the question.
Conceptual study questions on Chapter 2, Power Supplies
- Why a rectifier circuit gives impure DC voltage rather than pure DC?
- What are the factors that affect the working of bridge rectifier circuit? Explain.
- Why capacitor filter circuit is suitable for low current applications? Explain.
- Why inductor filter circuit is suitable for high current applications? Explain.
- What will happen if we connect two diodes in anti-parallel combination in half wave rectifier circuit? Explain with reasons.
- If a diode in bridge rectifier circuit becomes faulty, then what will be the output condition of the circuit? Explain.
- The zener diodes have typically standard value of voltages, known as their characteristics zener voltage. How we can use zener diode to obtain odd value of voltage?
We suggest you to read the chapter Study of Integrated Circuits – Paper 1 and then try to solve these questions. If you have any doubt or queries about it, don’t hesitate to contact us at this link. You can view and study the chapter at .
If you have the answer or want to discuss about these questions, you can post your comment below on this page.
You can purchase the complete notes of this subject at this link in a very reasonable price.
Continue reading this series:
12th bifocal electronics: Conceptual study questions, Chapter 3