This post is part of the series 12th Electronics Sure Questions
Other posts in this series:
- 12th bifocal electronics: Conceptual study questions, Chapter 1 (Current)
- 12th bifocal electronics: Conceptual study questions, Chapter 2
- 12th bifocal electronics: Conceptual study questions, Chapter 3
These are the conceptual study questions to enrich your GK of 12th standard bifocal electronics subject. These questions will definitely compel you to think logically and to study the relevant chapter to understand the logic behind each of the question.
Conceptual study questions on Chapter 1, Instruments
- What happens to the secondary electrons which bounce back from the CRT screen?
- Why there is a large potential difference between the anodes inside the CRT?
- Why the electrons do not get attracted and consumed by the deflection plates of CRT?
- What about the quality of sine wave produced from a triangular wave?
- What will happen if we do not connect any signal to both vertical and horizontal deflection plates?
- Why the shape of CRT is wide near the screen?
- Why the screen of CRT has longer horizontal length than vertical height? Why this same aspect ratio is maintained in TV also?
We suggest you to read the chapter Study of Integrated Circuits – Paper 1 and then try to solve these questions. If you have any doubt or queries about it, don’t hesitate to contact us at this link. You can view and study the chapter at .
If you have the answer or want to discuss about these questions, you can post your comment below on this page.
You can purchase the complete notes of this subject at this link in a very reasonable price.
Continue reading this series:
12th bifocal electronics: Conceptual study questions, Chapter 2