This article of “Best tips and guidelines for latecomer students of 12th standard” is for the students who think that…
- I have not yet studied anything about 12th bifocal electronics (C2) subject.
- I don’t know what books should be referred to start the study of 12th electronics subject.
- I was busy in the preparation of PCM study and forgot about this subject at all…!
- My PCM teachers told me (or in other words, misguided me) that this subject is easy and you can do its study later on…!
- I studied PCM with JEE Main and other competitive exam preparation at KOTA or other such institutions, so couldn’t have enough time to think about this subject.
- I’m from such city or village where I didn’t get any education or guidance for this subject.
- I thought that I will get 100 marks in practical examination from my college, so there is no need to study this subject hard (this is perhaps the biggest mistake you did or you’ll do in your life).
If you think that you fit to any of the points given above then its a very serious matter.
If you are reading this page during January to March, then it’s extremely serious.
But don’t get panic…!
You can still do quite well!
Now very seriously follow my guidelines, and read very very carefully….! Understand each and every point given below…
I am Prof. Dattaraj Vidyasagar, teaching this subject since last 26 years!
How to start?
First take a paper and pen and note down the following points.
There are total 13 chapters of this subject given with their marks weightage. They are as follows:
Paper-1, Applied Electronics – 50 Marks papers, 03 Hours Duration
- Instruments – 15%
- DC Power supplies – 20%
- Transducers – 10%
- Operational amplifiers – 25%
- Modern electronics communication – 10%
- Study of integrated circuits – 20%
Paper-2, Digital Electronics – 50 Marks papers, 03 Hours Duration
- Number systems – 15%
- Logic gates – 15%
- Logic families – 10%
- Combinational logic circuits – 20%
- Flipflops – 20%
- Analog to digital and digital to analog converters – 12%
- Computer fundamentals – 08%
For more details about the chapter-wise contents, visit this link.
Now if you very late to start the study of this subject, then you must concentrate on only following chapters from paper-1 and paper-2:
If you have already purchase my notes, then I suggest you to watch my following video lectures first to build your concepts in basic electronics.
- Fundamentals of electricity
- 11th Bifocal Electronics Fundamental Concepts
- 11th Bifocal Electronics Video Lectures: Chapter 1
- 11th Bifocal Electronics Video Lectures: Chapter 2
- 11th Bifocal Electronics Video Lectures: Chapter 3
Paper-1, Applied Electronics
- Instruments – 15% – this chapter is very important, watch my complete video lecture
- DC Power Supplies – 20% – this chapter will be helpful for understanding concepts in Chapter-4
- Operational Amplifiers – 25% – extremely important chapter. Watch my video lecture to start!
Paper-2, Digital Electronics
- Number systems – 15%
- Logic Gates – 15% – Watch my video lecture on Binary Adder, De Morgan’s Theorem and Full Adder
- Combinational Logic Circuits – 20% – Watch my video lecture on Mux, Demux, Decoder
- Flip Flops – 20% – Watch my video lecture on RS Flip-Flops
With complete study of these chapters, you can score more than 70% marks in the HSC board examination coming in March this year!
How to study of the chapters?
- First order my complete notes (you will get exam season discount now) of this subject, which are very popular all over in Maharashtra since last 26 years.
- Or you can use any other books of this subject like Nirali Prakashan books. But remember, these books contain lots of errors.
- Well, whatever is your decision, proceed to the next step.
- Now just go through the contents chapter by chapter and understand the flow of topics in my notes.
- After that go to this link and download all the Chapter-wise Open Book Test Papers designed by me. Solve all those papers keeping my notes OPEN infront of you while solving these papers.
- Believe me! When you will start solving these open book tests, you will automatically search for different topics, in each chapter. This will make you understand the structure of complete syllabus of this subject.
- Once you solve all these tests, you can send me the photo copies (take photos using your smart phone) of the answer sheets on my Whatsapp profile. I will check them and will send you marked copies with any corrections – this facility is available for those students who purchase my notes.
- You can also download the complete syllabus of 12th electronics if you have any doubts regarding the scope & limitations of the subject.
- Ok. Until now we discussed about the preparation of theory part of the subject. Now if your college is serious about doing practical experiments also, then read the next important points about practical part of 12th electronics.
How to prepare practicals?
The practicals experiments of 12th electronics are very interesting. Those who never studied these experiments will surely loose the practical and applied approach of this subject.
The practical examination of 12th electronics conducted by HSC Board. You have to perform two experiments – one each from paper-1 and paper-2 sets of experiments, as given below.
- Practical experiment Paper-1: 25 marks – duration 03 hours
- Practical experiment Paper-2: 25 marks – duration 03 hours
- After performing the experiment in annual practical examination, the student has to face oral examination, which will be conducted by external examiner.
- Oral exam on experiment of paper-1: 05 marks
- Oral exam on experiment of paper-2: 05 marks
As per the HSC Board rules and regulations, each student has to construct one project (from any one topic of the syllabus) for which 40 marks are allotted by the internal examiner of the subject. Thus, the total marks distribution is as follows:
- Theory: 50 + 50 = 100 marks
- Practical: 25 + 05 + 25 + 05 + 40 = 100 marks
Note: If you have not submitted your project report, you can download the FREE editable MS Word copies of 12th electronics project reports.
I have been publishing guessing papers, since last 10 years for HSC Board examination of 12th electronics. You can download the guessing paper(s). You can also download some important study material from these links.
Important Note: All these downloads are free. Only you have to click on the blue button to share them on your Facebook Profile. After that the download will automatically and quickly start.
12th electronics downloads
12th Electronics First Terminal Exam Question Paper II 411.11 KB 40 downloadsDownload the complete question paper, by clicking the following link. We provide...
12th Electronics First Terminal Exam Question Paper I 380.76 KB 41 downloadsDownload the complete question paper, by clicking the following link. We provide...
11th Electronics First Terminal Exam Question Paper II 321.06 KB 16 downloadsDownload the complete question paper, by clicking the following link. We provide...
Practical Related downloads
Open Book Test Papers
Definitions, Terminologies, Parameters & Phrases in Electronics & Physics 7.75 MB 576 downloadsVidyasagar Academy, Akola is a trusted name in the field of education. If you liked...
Open Book Tests - Chapter 6, Study of Integrated Circuits 279.72 KB 137 downloadsVidyasagar Academy, Akola is a trusted name in the field of education. If you liked...
Open Book Tests - Chapter 5, Modern Electronics Communication 272.04 KB 137 downloadsVidyasagar Academy, Akola is a trusted name in the field of education. If you liked...
General Downloads – may be useful to you!
New Question Paper Pattern for 11-12th Standard Physics, Chemistry & Maths 2.52 MB 27 downloadsAs per the new GR by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary...
Have you submitted your EVS Project?
Deforestation decreases with enhanced awareness about forest conservation 6.29 MB 7410 downloadsThis is another EVS project of Deforestation decreases with enhanced awareness about...
The quantum of solid waste produced in homes and restaurants has increased over time 7.31 MB 5340 downloadsThis is another EVS project of The quantum of solid waste produced in homes and restaurants...
My dear friends, I wish you all the best in your future examination.
I took lots of efforts to provide you high quality material.
Please take some time and write Google Review for Vidyasagar Academy. Thanks in advance…!