Our study material is divided into 2 parts: 11th standard study material set and 12th standard study material set. You can purchase any one or both. We suggest to purchase both sets, because it helps the students to understand our interlinked references of chapters. The contents are given below.
11th standard study material set
- Semiconductor devices and circuits – consolidated book including 3 chapters useful for 12th std. study. The 3 chapters are: Semiconductors & Diodes, Bipolar & Unipolar Transistors, Study of Components.
- Other notes: Basic electricity & network theorems, Oscillators, Instruments
- Solved/unsolved problems booklet
- Practical booklet covering important experiments with readings, circuit diagrams, procedure, observation tables, brief theory, specifications of components used, etc.
Please note that this set is prepared to support conceptual understanding for 12th syllabus. This set does NOT cover complete syllabus of 11th standard prescribed by HSC Board. But even though we insist you to purchase it, since the author of this complete study material is teaching the students since last 26 years with same methodology and creating many HSC TOPPERS in this subject at 12th standard exams.
Complete Set Price: Rs.1000, Courier Charges (India): Rs.300, Total: Rs.1300
12th standard study material set
This set covers complete syllabus prescribed by HSC Board. Chapterwise syllabus is given at the beginning, and full exercises including MCQ, short answer questions, long answer questions, conceptual study questions at the end. The contents are as follows:
Paper-1, Applied Electronics Notes
- DC Power supplies
- Operational amplifiers
- Modern electronics communication
- Study of integrated circuits
Paper-2, Digital Electronics Notes
- Number systems
- Logic gates
- Logic families
- Combinational logic circuits
- Analog to digital and digital to analog converters
- Computer fundamentals
It is most helpful for the students of 12th bifocal (vocational) electronics. It contains the edited, logically thought and systematic solutions, according to Board pattern, for all questions asked in last 5 years HSC Board exam question papers.
Neatly drawn diagrams are also included. I suggest the students to remember and write the labels within the diagrams wherever applicable because the labels in the diagrams create good impression on the valuer and helps understanding of the topic that what exactly the student wants to express!
It is the BEST SELLER BOOK since last 5 years. We sell about 2000 copies, every year.
Complete Set Price: Rs.2000, Courier Charges (India): Rs.300, Total: Rs.2300
Note: This set also includes, solved-unsolved problems booklet of paper-1 and complete practical booklets.
Note: To clear your doubts and confusions you can also watch our FREE video lectures.
How they look like?
Front covers of the notes and booklets given below.